Sunday 2 September 2012

cooking recipes for kids

                            ........Mango Ice Cream.......

Ingredients.

                                Two and a half kilos of mango pulp
     Kndynsd the two boxes
     Two packets of fresh cream
     Two cups of dry milk powder.

 

Cooking Directions.

                                        Blend all ingredients well and put them in blyndr.

I keep a box in the freezer and take out after twenty-four hours.

Delicious ice cream is ready.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for visit my blog. I'm now following you.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, my sisters would so appreciate this recipe, we are big mango eaters :) and it looks so easy! Thank you for sharing,
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe! My kids will love me for cooking this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter will go crazy on this...
    Even i will love to try this ice cream recipe. looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried your recipe yesterday and it was amazing!!!
    My son loved it!!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete